Click the arrows on the calendar date to see upcoming events.
Hi Kent can provide Deaf Awareness training for any front-line staff whose job brings them into contact with members of the public.
Hi Kent is the LOCAL registered charity for deaf and hard of hearing people. This is what we offer:
- 220 free aftercare clinics for hearing aid users, in local communities.
- 29 free Lipreading classes to help restore the ability to communicate
- Teach British Sign Language (Levels 1, 2 and 3) and run Deaf Awareness Courses.
- Stock a range of assistive equipment to help people in their daily lives see our on-line shop
- Statutory assessments for people aged over 65, on behalf of Kent County Council.
Find your nearest Centre, Hearing Aid Aftercare Clinics and Lipreading Classes
Enter town or postcode and then press Go